Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Learn from Yesterday, Live for Today, Hope for Tomorrow.

So as 2010 already stepped in 6 days ago, I am set to be a better person and hoping 2010 will be a better year for me and my family.

2009 has been a great year for us, starting with a great holiday in Istanbul, bought a new comfortable car, having the best time to play with our kids, bought our dream house, also several achievement for me in my business. Alhamdulillah. I feel like life begins at 29!

Hoping 2010 hubby will finish off paying his Petronas scholarship and we will be set on track to pay off our dream house in 10 years time. Actually, there's more other things that I hope to achieve in 2010, but it's better for me to keep it to myself. Usually things which you do not hope happen more frequently than things which you do hope, right? I hope everything will come at it's best! 

Happy New Year peeps!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails