Monday, April 26, 2010

Self Restrained

Yesterday I went to the outlet and bought these...


It's the Seseme Street, Batman and Superman bubble bath for my kiddoz! Boleh jadi stock untuk 3-6 months. My kids everyday suka playing and soaking inside the bath tub....so beli terus banyak2.

Then the perfumes are for my relatives, nephews, friends....beli siap2 untuk bawak balik M'sia nnt.

Actually there's one thing missing inside the picture. Not really missing, it's because I WANT it so bad but I restained myself to buy it. Sampai sekarang still teringat and I told hubby about it, then he said, "why tak beli....bukan u takde duit nak beli. Dah jumpa, dah berkenan, dah ada lucky size, if nak sangat, beli ajelah...duit boleh cari...if u tak keruan camni, nak concentrate buat benda lain susah"....

huhuhu....my problem is guilty...everything kena ada limit jugakla...baru je cakap that day nak puasa 3 bulan....BUT, that silver T-Bar strappy sandals is really really realllllyyyyyyy nice! Tinggi (but stable) and comfy pulak tu! Price is also reasonable...
Macam kena sumpah je.....huhuhu 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails