Wednesday, April 14, 2010

From Allah We Came From and To Him We Shall Return

I got a sad new from my mom today. 2 weeks ago, my uncle (my dad youngest brother) died because of brain anurism and then my aunt (my dad youngest sister) died because of colon cancer.

May Allah grant my uncle and aunt the highest place in Jannah. (Amiiiin).

Though I know we all must face death at some point, I just didn’t expect them to be so sudden, so soon. I am very sad when hearing my dad jokes about his time also might be near....takut lah, I don't know how I can handle with that.

P/S: Hubby is granted with 2 days leave because he went to work in Ankara during weekends so we will be going to Dubai today for 2 nights. So now instead of excited jadi mixed feelings. =(

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

5 comments:

Unknown said...

al-Fatihah.. me too dunno how to handle that but time will come..we just dunno when, how n where? I'm not sure whether I'm ready but the truth is I will never ready :( .. so sad but true :(

KS said...

al fatihah...

YANI SLiM said...

takziah dr i utk keluarga di sana. yg hidup, pasti akan mati. kita tidak terkecuali :(..al-fatihah utk roh mrk.

Unknown said...

inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi roji'un..
takziah yaya

HaslinaFirdaus said...

alfatihah... salam takziah utk yaya n family...

Related Posts with Thumbnails