Monday, February 22, 2010

My Birthday at TGIF!

Hubby wanted to celebrate at some place we never go...or maybe at a nice, breezy restaurant in Dubai Marina or Festival City, but I can't wait to go to Dubai Mall just because of the bloomies (Bloomingdales). So I requested to celebrate my birthday at TGIF in Dubai Mall (but pls pls pls don't tell them it's my birthday...embassing lah dgr they shouting nyanyi2 hehehe). =)


I miss my family and friends in Malaysia!!! Sempat la jugak skypey skypey with them. 
TQ adek, abang, kakak, my nieces and nephews for the thoughts and wishes!


4 comments:

kaezrin said...

sedapnyer steak tuh..i suke suke sukeeee

Iman Mikhail said...

Happy B'day, yaya :)...welcome to the '3 series' :)
Semoga panjang umur, murah rezeki n happy always...

IreneYaya said...

Kaezrin: I'm a carnivor! hihihi...Kenyang giler babes.

Wawa: TQ for the wishes wawa. Same wish to u on this 26th k. ;)

uMmi said...

happy birthday yaya!

Related Posts with Thumbnails