Monday, January 31, 2011

Welcome To The Boys Club!

We went to Al Ain to visit Syazwan's baby. So cute, the baby's name is Ismail. Aniza and baby are doing well.






Samseng je muka budak yg posing sebelah baby. When I asked him nak baby lagi tak? Dia cakap 'I don't want!' Ok mama selamat. =P

Back to the story, Aniza and Syazwan prepared nasi ayam for us. Yummy sedappppp.


Then cakes



Then dodol Terengganu



Terima kasih banyak2 kerana menyambut kami dgn mcm2 makanan. Suddenly I feel guilty because it's been quite a long time I didn't invite dan cook for guests.

Ok Izz and Aiden, cepat clean up your toys pleaseeeeee. And after 15 minutes toys bertaburan balik... Haih, how nak invite guests camni?

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails