Friday, January 21, 2011

The Little Girl In Me

I was so excited when I saw this wooden doll. I remember when I was a little girl, I used to persuade my sister to bring me to the shop to buy the paper dolls which was around 10cent for 1 set. I really adore their outfits, the cute crowns, tiny heels, hats, etc...














And I also remember my first business when I was in standard two. I made paper dolls with my neighbours. I designed and colored the clothing, she was my agent and helped me to sell it. It was really fun.

And now I realize that I am still doing the fun thing but in bigger version! I wish it's less complicated than before, but that's life. Life is never meant to be easy. The more challenges you have, the wider your experience becomes, and the wiser you will be.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails