Thursday, December 29, 2011

Formula Rossa - World's Fastest Rollercoaster

Continuing from this entry 
 
Formula Rossa is the world's fastest roller coaster with a top speed of 240 km/h. The coaster accelerates to its top speed in approximately 4.9 seconds!!!
Formula Rossa surpassed Kingda Ka at Six Flags Great Adventure as the world's fastest roller coaster.
The outdoor track

Look at their faces! haha lepas dapat gambar ni semua gelak tengok muka masing2.
Acceleration: 0-240km/h in 4.9 secs
Maximum G-Force: 4.8Gs
Lowest Elevation: 1.5m
Sharpest Turn: 70 degrees

I asked DH, dia cakap unbelievable, especially masa starting tu sebab they were unexpected rollercoaster tu terus laju.
I asked my nephew, nak naik lagi tak? Dia cakap, takpe terima kasih banyak! hahaha

Now it's time for another thrill ride. I was jealous when DH, my niece and nephew is going to experience the rocket-force Gs and launch themselves 62 meters into the sky at Ferrari World. The G-Force is outdoor, in the middle of the building. They told me there's a beautiful sunset when they were hanging up there.


After that, we went to the Ferrari museum
~Oh now Ferrari is my dream car. Aiden said, Mama, "I want 5 of these cars." Ok nnt kita beli for souvenirs k?~


~Well he meant these. Nasib baik! haha~


Lastly, we left the kids playing at the Ferrari playground. DH, nephew & niece tried the Ferrari simulation driving. We went home at 8pm.
Our last stop at the Ferrari souvenir shop.

I was thinking to bring one red Ferrari home as souvenir,
But to my surprise, I don't have enough money in the bank. =( HAHA
So I just bought this Ferrari T-Shirt for DH.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails