Sunday, August 7, 2011

I Wish I Was The Moon

Oh Bill, Oh Eric, Oh Alcide...

Did you follow the latest episode of True Blood? I did! And for some reason I felt really bad for Bill...I know he is still in love with Sookie, but he let go of Eric so that he will be together with Sookie. Now I understand the meaning if you love someone you have to let go.

And the song in the last scene is so beautiful. I love this song and yes I first heard it on True Blood. I don’t know how artists are able to write and sing about the kind of things that’s in our hearts and very souls. They can make the most searing of pain beautiful, that’s just so amazing.




2 comments:

Jelita78 said...

aper kes jiwang semacam ni?
hehehe..

IreneYaya said...

Kalau kau ikut & tengok True Blood tu pun mesti kau jiwanggg hehehe

Related Posts with Thumbnails