Saturday, October 22, 2011

Hello Hello

Sorry for the lack of post. I was unwell and actually have 4 big events (some of it life-changing) coming up, so jiwa bercelaru sikit. Will blog later. Anyway, here are some of the pictures masa kat Malaysia haritu. We didn't plan any vacations sebab dapat balik Malaysia haritu pun the confirmation was last minute. We also tied with the plan nak settle rumah baru and also help my brother with his engagement. 

Alhamdulillah, sempat jugak pasang grille and tint window rumah
We choose brown for the tinting...& immediately sejuk sgt dalam rumah bila window dah tint 
I can recommend the contractor if you want


From the inside with tint & grille

Sambil tunggu contractor tint window and pasang grille, sempat jugak pergi dating beberapa kali with DH. Since once a year sahaja we can leave the kids with my lovely SIL, so ada one time ambil peluang tengok movie at the Platinum Movie Suite.

 Makan waffle dkt Gelare
  
Gambar hantaran yg saya buat for my brother's engagement 
Theme Peaches & Cream!  

 My brother just bought a new condominium in Hampshire Place Jalan Ampang and also a brand new Audi A4 car.
 Mabrouk...so we've been given the priviledge to drive his new car and also went to visit his new place.
 I really love the new A4 handling! So next time balik KL saya nak volunteer jadi Supir k.

Hampshire Place? Ahhhh very nice and within walking distance to Menara Citibank & KLCC

The kids went swimming there and they had fun!
 I love this part where you can sit and relax while playing with the water. Bestnya...
  

3 comments:

Preppy Princess said...

Salam kenal..wow! Love ur bro's new Condo..i likeee ;)

Elly said...

Salam kenal. Just curious, abang you bisnes apa yea?

IreneYaya said...

Azee: Salam perkenalan. =)

Elly: My brother kerja makan gaji. Berkat usaha, ilmu dan kesabaran dia, Alhamdulillah. I am proud of him.

Related Posts with Thumbnails