Sunday, February 26, 2012

A Short Trip to Malaysia

The gynae advised me to go back alone so that there will be not much stress to handle the boys and luggages during travelling. I was a bit skeptical to leave the kids with DH, but he reassured me that he could handle the kids. Since it's only for 5 days 4 nights, I also think it will be ok. Lagipun I leave the kids with their own dad, not to the stranger, kan?

Off I went back to Malaysia, alone. Sedey...mana tak sedih because I never leave my kids ever since they were born. 
Here are some pictures in Malaysia!

Arrived in Abang's new house. I love his courtyard!

Convoy to Malacca! Kakak sempat lagi tilik jewelery dalam kereta!

~Saya pulak, asyik tilik foods!~

~My beloved mom! I can't believe she is already 70~

~Along & Wawa~

~At last! Selesai sudah...alhamdulillah~

~Mak buyung & pengantin~

~Hantaran~

 ~Baju untuk majlis esok. Nice!~

In Malacca, we all stayed in Alor Gajah. It is in my bro friend's house.
Banyak kebun, dusun, just main petik je buah dari pokok.
Seronok!
And the kids nowadays prefer duduk dlm rumah with gadgets dari keluar pergi kejar ayam itik.


The Malacca homecooked foods! Sedapppppp


The next day, majlis at Botanical Garden in Ayer Keroh



Berarak masuk dewan


Then suddenly, during persembahan bersilat, papa fell down.
We brought him outside and wanna bring him to the hospital,
but he still wanna go and give his blessing to the pengantin



Then we brought him to the emergency at Hospital Pantai Ayer Keroh
His blood pressure at that time was 231/185
It was very high and we were afraid if his blood capillary burst.
After all MRI scan, the doctor said luckily there's no blood clog
We explained the situation to the doctor, and he released my dad but we must monitor his BP level and continue to bring him to the hospital in KL

Selang sehari after that incident, majlis menyambut menantu in dewan Bukit Jelutong
~Nice, simple & elegant! I loike!~

~Masa bersongket~

~Cake cutting!~

~Abang & Nazril~


~TQ very much girls for coming!~

Seriously tak sempat nak bergambar. Met a lot of sedara mara and friends, and I am glad that they came to give support for abang's wedding. 
That night jugak I went back to Abu Dhabi. 

Berat hati nak balik, because papa was still not that well at that time.
But I have my responsibilities to my boys to attend to.
Luckily I have my brothers and sister to take care of papa.
Alhamdulillah, now his BP is stable 
and I pray to Allah that he will be healthy
He promised me he will take care of himself, and InsyaAllah he will come to Abu Dhabi this June during the delivery of my 3rd baby. Hopefully, aminnn...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails